Registered Care Home Manager
A great new opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager with a well-established care provider that specialise in providing care to younger adults with a mix of complex needs including ABI and Huntingtons`
This fantastic company pride themselves in delivering high standards of person centered care whilst ensuring professional development for all staff members.
They are looking for a manager for their lovely service in the Birmingham area
The ideal candidate:
- Must be nurse qualified
- Experience working with mental health and complex needs
- A strong leader
- Able to work independently - self-motivated
Responsible for -
- Budget management
- Ensure practice is in line with regulatory demands
- Dealing with recruitment
- Leading and motivating your team
- Networking and referral generation
- Strong relationships with local commissioners is ideal
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you`d like to hear more about the position call Alex on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."