Legal Assistant/Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant has arisen to join a National Law Firm in their Manchester office. You will be supporting solicitors in the Residential Conveyancing department.
- Opening and Closing Files
- Using a case management system
- Diary management and maintaining client information
- Audio Typing
- Greeting clients over the phone and in person
The Candidate skills:
- Legal Secretary/ Legal assistant experience is essential
- Ideally within Residential Conveyancing
- Good typing skills and good attention to detail; and
- Good Microsoft package knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join awarding winning law firm in Manchester city centre.
Remuneration & benefits:
Competitive salary + excellent benefit package
Rewards for Referrals:
In addition, if you know any Legal secretary’s or Legal PA’s who may be interested please pass on my details. We offer up to £1,000 referral fee bonus (see our website for more information )
How to apply
For a discussion in confidence about this position or equally a discussion about the market in general then please get in touch with Kerry one of our specialist legal recruitment consultants.