Assistant Reception Manager
SHOULD I APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
It is ESSENTIALthat you have at least 12 Months experience working as a Reception Supervisor at a hotel.
Meet the criteria? Read on.
Our client based in the heart of Manchester is looking for a talented Assistant Reception Manager.
The hotel is a well established national chain.
This role is a managing the reception area within the hotel.
Your main duties will be;
- Managing, training and coaching
- Carrying out Duty Manager shifts
- Managing complaints and escalated issues from guests
- Completing rota's
- Supporting the management team in the hotel
- Delivering world class service and leading by example
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reception Supervisor to join a fantastic brand and further their career.
UK applicants only.
Here at Twelvve we understand it is important to keep you updated on your application. However if you do not here back from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful.