Leading firm in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Designer to join their in-house creative team.
Reporting into the Design Team Leader, you will be taking in new briefs, adhering to brand guidelines whilst pushing where appropriate, designing and artworking materials for the global network working across print and digital, collaborating to come up with new ideas, and communicating effectively to coordinate and deliver high quality projects in a timely matter.
Ideal applicants will have:
- 6 months plus design experience essential, ideally within a corporate environment
- Relevant qualification (degree or equivalent)
- Excellent working-knowledge of Mac and PC, as well as software - principally Adobe Creative Suite Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Lotus Notes would also be useful.
- Working-knowledge of Digital Artwork processes, its limitations and needs within the design process
- To have very good design, typography, and layout skills
- To be proficient in producing artwork and typesetting
- Strong motivation to learn more on core software
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic designer to work within a highly professional organization where they can learn and develop in a passionate creative team. For a more detailed job description please apply now! Please note, due to a high volume of responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.