Sales Ledger Clerk
This is the perfect chance to get your self into an up and coming business in the fruit importation industry. My client currently has an office in the UK and also one abroad in South America. They specialise in importing fruit from warmer, more tropical parts of the world, growing at rapid pace! This small, yet welcoming finance team is looking for a sales ledger clerk who has an all round experience in accounts.
The successful candidate will be performing bank reconciliation’s, posting cash on to accounting systems, handling credit notes, ensuring completeness of the ledger at all times, assisting the monthly management accounts processes and liaising with business development managers.
Such an opportunity should be grasped with both hands if you’re ready to take on a new adventure. You’ll be working directly with the finance manager expanding your skillset and experience as you go along!
Ideally, you will:
- Be someone who’s experienced in all parts of accounts, predominantly accounts receivable type of work
- Have competent grasp of using Microsoft packages, meaning great familiarity with pivot tables and v lookups
- Be AAT qualified or part qualified
- Be confident with a friendly and bubbly personality, allowing strong team work opportunities
In return, you will:
- Start as soon as possible, embedding yourself into a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Be within a short walk from multiple train stations and bus stops, allowing for easier travel
- Grow alongside an ambitious, young business which encourages work life balance too
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone that’s ready to step into a solid role, where you’ll get a great opportunity to join a welcoming set of people. If you think you fit the above description, don’t hesitate to apply!