A Software Tester is required to join a development team within a well-established based in Birmingham City Centre.
Software Tester/ QA
Testing, SpecFlow, Writing automated test scripts, Manual Testing, C#
£35k, excellent benefits
Birmingham City Centre, commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, Stratford upon Avon and Worcester
We are looking for a Software Tester to work with the Head of QA, making sure that the company meet their quality requirements. This role will be a combination of manual and automation testing, so experience with writing automated test scripts is essential. The company use SpecFlow to bind business requirements to code and run automated tests against new builds so SpecFlow is also an essential requirement also.
The company are a well-established company based in Birmingham City Centre. The development team contains a mix of developers with experience with various technologies. The team are a relaxed but passionate team, working in open plan offices.
Must Have Skills
- Experience with manual and automation testing
- Experience of developing automation test scripts using C#, in a C# development environment.
- Ability to define the quality requirements for the team
- Ability to write/code automated test scripts to test new features
- Previous experience with cross browser testing
- Experience using SpecFlow
- Ability to conduct load tests using automated test scripts
Up to £35k plus excellent benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Alice Patterson now, or call us on for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.