Executive/Manager (Restructuring & Insolvency)
A position has arisen to join a top tier firm in their Birmingham office. The firm are seeking a experienced executive/manager to join their growing team. The remit is quite broad as the company will consider experienced executives, junior managers and managers.
The successful candidate will primarily work with managers and supervise administrators, but also have exposure to the case partners. Insolvency cases will generally be of a more complex, broadly involving asset realisation, investigating company affairs and reporting to stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4-8 years’ experience at a reputable firm, preferably top 20 but this is by no means a definitive factor.
- Full or part ACA/ACCA qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience in trading admins, admins
- It would suit individuals who have the desire to gain/further advisory experience who are currently in an environment where there is no/limited exposure
- Capable of progressing cases expediently and efficiently
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable firm working with a team that boasts a wealth of experience. Previous candidates who we have placed into similar positions at the firm have generally been from a big 4, seeking greater exposure and responsibility, or from a top 20 firm looking to widen their skillset and experience.