Compliance Monitoring Officer
We are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join our client, a well-respected wealth management firm located in Bristol.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the planning of the company annual compliance monitoring programme
- Conduct assigned regulatory/compliance monitoring activities
- Assess risk management and control processes
- Identify areas where monitoring activities will impact
- Track and monitor progress of action plans
- Act as ambassador for the company’s risk and compliance standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of group policies
- Excellent understanding of compliance and risk processes
- In-depth knowledge of the FCA regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £20,000-£25,000.
If you’d like to find out more about the position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.