Trainee Sales Manager
Job title: Trainee Sales Manager
Salary: £31,140 to £33,900 plus bonus, car allowance, private medical insurance and pension
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Manager seeking a fresh and progressive new role? If so, a fantastic opportunity has become available with a global provider of Polymer Solutions in the fields of Automotive and Construction.
You will be joining their hugely successful and expanding Window's division.
- You will provide optimum support and solutions to authorised partners to increase sales and brand credibility
- Arranging and attending client partner meetings to offer support on in-house products, provide marketing and promotional assistance and propose other routes to market to increase sales
- Ensure personal development plan objectives are completed in line with business growth plans and career goals
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting information to UK Sales Director
The role criteria:
- You will need a minimum of 2 years' Sales Management, Inside Sales Management, Team Management experience operating in a similar role, preferably from a Polymer provider or an industry related manufacturer
- You will be career driven
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Can demonstrate, a proven track record of sales management or continuous growth in a team management role
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional, friendly and ability to engage with members of team, senior stake holders, director, partners and clients
- A quick learner, the successful candidate will possess the desire for progression within the role. Ideally, the successful candidate will hold a degree in Business Studies (or equivalent), but this is not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills will stand you in very good stead, as will an approachable and friendly disposition, to assist with maintaining good rapport with our Authorised Partners and other internal stakeholders
- Driving license
If you meet the criteria above, please contact Jonathan Farrell on for more information
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.