Legal Secretary - Clinical/Medical Negligence
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary with Clinical/Medical Negligence experience to work for their client, whose office is located based between Bristol and Bath.
Our client, is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. Experience in Clinical/Medical Negligence is highly desirable.
Duties of the Legal Secretary include, but are not limited to:-
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
- Effectively work alongside fee earners as well as the secretarial team
- Answering the telephone and handling calls as appropriate
- Photocopy, scan and fax documents when required
- Organising appointments and maintaining diaries
- Keeping up to date with the firms procedures and developments
- Maintain a clean office environment
- Updating client information
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and support staff
- Organise and attend events and seminars
The ideal candidates for the Legal Secretary position will possess:-
- Excellent prioritisation skills when managing a full workload
- Previous secretarial experience within a legal role.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong accuracy skills
- Be able to thrive in a busy team environment
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Previous experience in Clinical/Medical negligence is extremely desirable.