Digital Acquisition Manager
Manage high budget campaigns and digital marketing strategies, and look forward to a free holiday to Italy! Keep reading to learn more about the Digital Acquisition Manager role…
Our client are a top property development company, and a luxury student accommodation provider, searching for a Digital Acquisition Manager to focus on the management of PPC and Display, as well as overseeing the delivery of large campaigns with big budgets.
This top job is based in the beautiful Alderley Edge near Manchester, and focuses on exciting Manchester property developments, from exquisite real estate to top-of-the-range student apartments. A client focused role, the Digital Acquisition Manager will know their customers objectives, constantly exceeding their expectations. A sociable, friendly team environment, but also a fast paced and hardworking atmosphere, the successful candidate can look forward to a range of company benefits, including a great social holiday to Italy!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Acquisition Manager:
- Implement and manage the digital marketing strategy including display and PPC
- Working with the digital marketing team to drive growth and efficiency
- Plan and deliver high budget campaigns within strict timescales, whilst efficiently allocating and keeping within client objectives
- Produce reports of campaign performance, identifying opportunities for improvements and new tactics, and communicating to key stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with the latest advances in the industry
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, Display and PPC orientated, over several high budget campaigns
- Fluent in analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Numerically minded with the ability to capture relevant data and use in decision making and reporting
- Strong Excel skills and competent at presenting complex data
- Have some knowledge regarding Manchester property development and opportunities
- Passionate about digital and a follower of industry trends and developments, particularly Display and PPC
Does managing exclusive, high budget campaigns through Display and PPC sound like it could be for you? Apply today!