An Aerospace organisation based in north Bristol is currently recruiting a Project Planner to join their team.
To work within the finance and operations division, this role will be to lead a planning/scheduling team, overseeing the day to day operations as well as delegating work and setting team priorities.
Duties will include:
- Integrate multiple programme plans and schedules across company functional and product groups, suppliers and partners
- Produce and develop schedule related Management Information for use across the programme
- Review and assure the Integrated Scheduling and Earned Value management process within the Supply Chain and Programme
- Perform schedule checks and housekeeping to perform a robust data set
- Lead the production and maintenance of the resource loaded Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Review both individual project schedules and status updates for accuracy and validity
- Perform schedule related risk and opportunity analysis. Support development and maintenance of fall-back schedules
The successful candidate must have worked within a planning/scheduling team previously and be familiar with the tasks listed above. Strong communication and leadership skills are also essential