Investment Manager - Affordable Housing
The Investment Manager is an exciting new role responsible for delivering a strong and robust financial and budgetary control service to the Asset Management department.
Title: Investment Manager
Job Ref: 2653
Location: Bath Row, Birmingham
Salary: £48,594 per annum
Hours: 35 Hours per Week
Contract Type: Permanent
Working with other senior managers and your own small team, you will ensure that all work completed by Midland Heart and its contractors is within budget and contract terms and represents great value for money.
The duties for the role holder will include:
- Manage the cost monitoring service identifying any trends and changes to budgets.
- Agree performance improvement measures, understanding the effects of both the current contracts and future asset management strategy.
- Forecast, monitor and report the long term financial requirements to maintain our current property portfolio
Key skills required:
- Contract or financial management background, ideally within the construction or social housing environment.
- Senior management level experience of financial planning, budget setting, and budget optimisation for a large value repairs and maintenance contract and operations.
- Strong IT knowledge of relevant systems such as Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of large databases such as Northgate and Keystone
If you are an experienced manager who is excellent at building and developing teams. With a professional approach to continuous improvement and service delivery, this could be the ideal next step in your career.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
Closing Date: 26th February 2017
Interviews will be held on 10th March
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be directed to our website. There you can download the role profile and complete the application form.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, further information can be found on our website.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.
No agencies please.