Personal Client Assistant
An Asset Management organisation based in Bristol has an opportunity for a Personal Client Assistant to join their team.
The company work with clients with different levels of wealth throughout the UK and pride themselves on building long-term relationships based on trust and high levels of service.
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Previous financial services experience is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Demonstration of Initiative
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday