Sales Team Manager (Leading Stockbrokers)
Sales Team Manager / New Business Executive Manager (Leading Stockbroker)
A Sales Team Manager / New Business Executive Manager is needed to join a leading firm of City Stockbrokers. Expect an exciting and varied role managing / training a talented team of New Business Executives to become trainee brokers.
Based in the heart of London's financial district, our client is an established and regulated firm in financial services that delivers exceptional trading opportunities to both retail and institutional clients in equities, CFDs and Forex trading. Due to continued expansion, they now seek a highly organised Sales Team Manager / New Business Executive Manager to help generate new business.
Joining as the New Business Executive Manager / Sales Team Manager you will play at key role assisting the Broking Floor Manager in driving revenue generation. In more detail you will:
- Support the Broking Floor Manager and HR in the recruitment of New Business Executives;
- Coach and inspire your team of New Business Executives;
- Supervise the New Business Executives with regard to time management and effective compliant call times;
- Develop sales strategies to help ensure growth;
- Aid each New Business Executive to open and convert clients;
- Train and induct the New Business Executives – covering Sales techniques, completing regulatory forms, performing 121s etc.;
- Listen in and monitor New Business Executives phone calls giving guidance;
- Prepare New Business Executives for their CISI Level 4 exams in Regulation and Securities;
- Ensure New Business Executives are signed off ready to become trained as Brokers.
To qualify. You should be a New Business Executive Manager / Sales Team Manager / Trainee Broker Manager / Stockbroker / Broking Floor Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience as a qualified broker;
- A thorough and accurate knowledge of the technical aspects of the financial markets and the FCA;
- Good current knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Experience of managing board level stakeholders;
- Good influencing and negotiating skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Encourages and promotes a proactive management style;
- You deal with potential conflicts / issues in an open, honest & timely manner;
- Innovative and commercially aware;
- A sense of humour.
In return the New Business Executive Manager / Sales Team Manager will be joining a rapidly growing financial organisation.