Personal Injury Motor Claims Team Leader
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this fast paced, growing insurance organisation who are currently looking to fill the role of Personal Injury Motor Claims Team Leader within their office in Manchester.
As the Personal Injury Motor Claims Team Leader you will be required to supervise a team of MOJ Negotiators, ensuring all claims are resolved within a reasonable time period in accordance with company policies and procedures. You will also be required to support the delivery of the Counter Fraud Services business plan through ensuring the team achieves its SLA's.
Within the role you will require the following
- Extensive motor personal injury claims experience
- Experience of Managing and Motivating a team of motor claims handlers
- Experience of Recruiting staff
- Excellent knowledge of FCA requirements including TCF
- Performance Management Experience
- Ensure that all new claims files are reserved accurately and promptly
- Process and authorise cheques on claims files as required
- Able to handle complaints
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Strong Leadership and People Management skills
If you would like to apply for the above role, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Team Leader, Motor Claims, Personal Injury, PI Team Leader, Motor Claims Team Leader, Motor Claims roles in Manchester