Part Time Front of House Receptionist
My client operates in the high-end hospitality industry and is renowned for being the chosen agency among some of the most prestigious clients in the world. With this it is essential that the customer service experience is at a premium level with every point of contact. Being the first point of contact you will need to show both an enthusiastic and professional demeanour in representing my client on both the phone and in person.
If interested it is important to note that with the nature of the business my client operates in shifts. these are: 7am - 3pm and 3pm to 11pm. The shifts will always stay consistent, so you will never do an evening then a morning. MORE INFORMATION BELOW
- Meet and greet new guest,
- Dealing with queries and bookings in a polite and efficient manner,
- Identify customer needs and convert enquiries best advise on booking,
- To produce invoices and confirmations accurately and on time.
- Build personable relationships with customers and bookers that encourage rebooking and using my client as a preferred supplier.
- Undertake room viewings as required,
- Management of the Bristol switchboard. Answering the telephones in accordance with company standards. This will include dealing with calls to/from guests, message taking and transfer of calls,
- Respond to any issues or complaints guests may have during their stay, ensuring remedial action is taken where applicable,
£9,500 - £11000 basic dependent on extra shifts, plus bonuses upto £2,000 per annum.
Guaranteed 3 x 8 hours shifts a week. Potentially 4 shifts a week, meaning hours will be between 24 and 32 a week.
It has been noted that it is very likely to include 1 weekend shift a week.