Audit Senior,Manchester- £26,000-£32,000
My client is now looking for an experienced Auditor to lead audit assignments as directed by Senior Management and Partners. This role would see the right candidate manage client relationships to ensure excellent service is provided. You will be involved in the planning and completion of all assignments thus getting to see the fruits of your teams labor
This position would suit someone looking for a chance to work closely with clients, manage their own team and be in control of the success of their own career.
- Undertaking audits of limited companies, charities, education clients and other not for profit sector clients.
- Leading audit teams of up to five staff, mostly off site at client premises. This will include pure audit assignments together with assignments involving a small amount of accounting work.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and their staff
- Supervising and training trainee and assistant staff within the department,
- Responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of work on time and to budget
- Working closely with a Manager to meet client and professional development targets
- ACCA or ACA qualified/Newly Qualified
- Up to date Technical knowledge and skills in the audit field
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.