Corporate Insolvency Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000 base + benefits dependent upon experience
Due to increased workload, this specialist insolvency boutique is seeking an Insolvency Administrator to join their experienced team in North Manchester
Reporting to a Partner you will manage a case portfolio that will include a range of Administrations, Liquidations and company voluntary arrangements, individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
Main duties will involve:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors' conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Corporate Insolvency and have managed all aspects of a case from inception.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Kevin elvin at Levitate Recruitment or please apply today.