Territory Manager: £22,000 - £26,000 basic + 10% Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Phone + Benefits.
Benefits = Private medical health, 4% pension.
Our client, Europe's largest and most successful manufacturer of sugar confectionery, is looking for a driven, ambitious, articulate individual to join their field sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a set a of Cash & Carry/ Wholesale accounts across the whole of the South West, from Birmingham down to Cornwall. You will be looking over the availability and distribution of products with your accounts while trying to maximise sales and increase new listings.
What you will do:
- Call on nominated customer base following an agreed call cycle
- Negotiate and implement displays to ensure the maximum exposure of products
- Secure/implement new listings
- Arrange off shelf displays for NPD/Promoted lines
- Negotiate orders where applicable
- Implement nationally agreed customer specific listings/promotions/displays
- Monitor local promotional budgets where appropriate
- Set up local promotional calendars with nominated customers
- Business development via individual customer retail clubs eg. Premier
- Attend Sales meetings and customer trade shows as appropriate
- Follow up new customer leads
- Accompany customers' sales personnel where appropriate
You will know this role is right for you because you will have:
- Have a flexible approach i.e. be available to travel throughout the South West area and beyond including overnight stays where appropriate to the needs of the business
- Experience managing a set of Cash & Carry/ Wholesale accounts in any sector, however preferably food
- Self motivated, organised and able to work alone while managing your own time effectively
- Able to use and process complex sales data.
- Experienced with compiling timely and accurate reports
- Able to present confidently to engage the selected audience
- Able to organise and prioritise
If this role sounds like it is for you, please apply, interviews are set to be in the coming weeks.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.