Corporate Partnerships Manager - Maternity Cover
As the Corporate Partnerships Manager you will proactively manage the day to day relationships with existing corporate partners of the business. Working closely across the business, you role will feed into the marketing plans, processes, activity plans and budgets.
You will be responsible for the delivery of budgeted marketing activity and marketing campaigns delivered through allocated partnerships in addition to day to day relationship management,identifying opportunities and spearheading the proactive development of existing partnerships.
The role will have the responsibility of dealing with all partner communication, including running regular meetings, campaign reporting, commission reporting, annual price rises, contract reviews and dealing with any adhoc questions or queries.
Please apply if you can tick the following boxes;
- Face to Face relationship management experience and/or Direct Marketing Experience
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal and external customers.
- A good understanding of the Financial Services marketplace and the roles played by product suppliers and affinity partners.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Account management experience (Ideally Financial Services) with personal responsibility for sales delivery
- The ability to liaise at a cross-functional level within an organisation.
The role is ideally to start mid-end of Feb, no later due to this being a maternity cover.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.