Area Manager Education
Area Manager (Education), £25k-£27k
Corus Consultancy are looking for an Area Manager to work with our client in Birmingham within the Education industry. This is a permanent position with an immediate start working with an industry leading company.
What you will be doing
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of our Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business; the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our Birmingham office but will cover surrounding regions including Peterborough and Leicester. You will also;
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of our client within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of client's Method of Learning
What we need from you
- a passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- the flexibility to work extended hours?
- a full UK driving licence and the ability to travel across the region regularly.
What you will receive in return for your time
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- Up to 12 weeks of your salary paid as a performance bonus
- A company pension, private medical cover, life assurance, critical
- Illness cover and 1000's of retail discounts
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Flexible working time when you work extended hours
- A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
If you are organised, up for a challenge and this sounds like you, then please apply now.
The salary for this position is up to £25k - £27k