Maintenance Engineer (Field Service / Multi Skilled)
Miller's Vanguard are a long established company providing industry leading maintenance service to the UK's major supermarket chains. We provide rapid reactive engineering support, planned preventative maintenance and other ancillary services for all food production equipment in store.
Due to continued growth and expansion a number of opportunities have arisen within our UK field based Reactive Response team for Electrical/Mechanical Engineers.
This role will involve:
· Home based, attending customer sites within your region, responding to breakdowns on Bakery and Catering equipment
· Working to customer service levels, ensuring their foodservice equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible
· Responsible for maintaining your comprehensive van stock
· Supported by your Regional Operations Manager and our National Response Centre based in Bury, Manchester for all your daily activities
· Attending multiple sites within your geographical area of cover
This role is suited to someone who:
· Enjoys a variety of challenging and changing working environments
· Has the skills and passion for fault finding on a multitude of equipment
· Works well in a fast, high paced, customer focused environment
· Enjoys mixing the skills of engineering whilst utilising modern diagnostic technology
· Is capable of working independently and as part of a Regional/National Support team
Our Grading Pattern works as follows:
· Engineer Grade 1 - £31,000 basic salary
· Engineer Grade 2 - £32,500 basic salary
· Engineer Grade 3 - £34,000 basic salary
· Engineer Grade 4 - £37,000 basic salary
Working pattern is a standard Monday to Friday operation, coupled with a one in four, working weekend rota.
Although experience in repairing bakery or catering equipment is an advantage, it is not essential as extensive in-house continuous training is provided.
Salary, dependant on experience, from £31,000 to £37,000 per annum + Overtime, Mercedes Van, Stylish Uniform & Pension Scheme