This client provides themselves on their reputation and their world wide presence. They are highly respected in their sector and are currently looking to expand their team. My client is looking for a Senior Credit Controller on a temporary to permanent basis with the position becoming permanent all depending on your performance. For the company you will be specifically responsible for revising debt recovery procedures and stopping the supply of goods and services. My client has specified they would want a candidate with credit control experience within commercial debt chasing. This is a fantastic opportunity for an assertive candidate that is enthusiastic and passionate to establish themselves in a reputable international brand.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of what duties a Credit Controller undertakes
- Strong IT skills and specifically Excel
- Have SAP system knowledge but it is not essential as training is provided
- Have an understanding of accounting processes and procedures
In Return, you will:
- Be working in a welcoming, stable team and atmosphere
- Enhance the skills you already have, and have specialist support - Be given full training and guidance with your role
- Be centred local to all transport links easily accessible, parking is also available on site
This particular role is ideal for anyone that has experience working in a fast paced, challenging environment, and are willing to undertake new tasks. This respectable company is flourishing, and there is potential for the role to become permanent all depending on the candidates performance. If you meet the matching criteria, and have relevant experience working as a Credit Controller and are immediately available please apply.