.net Development Team Leader / Manager - Manchester City Ctr
.net Development Team Leader / Manager - Manchester (City Centre)
An MRJ Exclusive role has come available today for a .net Development Team Leader / Manager for a brilliant digital company currently in the midst of huge growth plans.
Working closely with the company MD, we are looking for an experienced Developer / Development Manager to manage and expand the existing software team and shape the development processes as the business evolves.
Leading a team of developers responsible for building the company's core eCommerce platform and delivering a range of cutting edge solutions, you will drive, plan and coordinate activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of these.
A mixed hands on / hands off role, you will act as the Scrum Master motivating a team of 6-8 staff; assigning tasks, ensuring projects are efficiently delivered, while driving continuous improvement and best practice.
A highly autonomous role, you will be given the opportunity to showcase your skills, shape the team how you deem fit and introduce a way of working how you want it to run.
What will you offer?
- Leadership of complex MS.net software development for enterprise platforms and applications.
- Previously lead software development teams with an Agile/Scrum/Kanban software development approach.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of software developers and testers
- Professional programming with complex applications using Microsoft technologies including: ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL Server.
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts.
- Present a professional image while representing the company at all times.
- The ability to operate whilst under time pressure and to demanding constraints.
The MRJ team would love to hear from you asap. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration to quoting .net Development Team Leader / Manager.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com