Training & Development Manager - Franchises
Our client is a £1b UK & European Logistics Business
They seek a suitably experienced Franchise Training and Development Manager
Purpose of Position
To ensure continuity of training for people working within the brand, and to ensure that the Franchisees are fully trained and understand the latest business innovations and initiatives.
To ensure franchisees are provided with appropriate training materials to train and cascade new processes and development to their teams to gain the maximum benefit from such investments by the business.
Setting up processes and maintaining procedures through the Company Procedure Guide (CPG).
Training and development of Franchisees and their teams through a combination of e-learning and face to face workshops as required.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Manage and further develop the portfolio of the clients training programmes and materials.
* Continually assess understanding, documenting findings and working with the Franchisee to address any on-going development needs.
* Manage the CPG to ensure it is up to date with current business practices.
* Facilitate training for Franchisees as new products, services, systems and processes are deployed within the business.
* Report on training requirements, business issues and general feedback to the General Manager - Franchise Development.
The ideal candidate should:
* Idealy , but not essential have a working knowledge of a franchise network.
* Be fully conversant with Universe, Salesforce, Saturn and Analytics.
* Have an understanding of the ETA, Optimisation process and an awareness of the Quantum business project.
* Be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
* Have a proven track record in the training and development of people and teams.
* Having experience of designing e-learning solutions would be an advantage.
* Experience of Video Based e-learning solutions would be an advantage.
* Be capable of working on own initiative - initiating action and deciding direction.
Base Salary :- £42,200
Executive Car or £9,800 Allowance
+ 15% Bonus, Iphone, Laptop, Pension - OTE :- £58k