Key Account Manager - Building Products
THE CLIENT: Our client is a global manufacturer of building consumables such as sealants, adhesives, cleaners and lubricants for the construction, retail and industrial market.
THE ROLE: Key Account Manager
Covering the Midlands and the North you will be responsible for managing and developing key accounts within the trade and distribution market. This will involve working with National & Independent Builders Merchants, Buying Groups and Distributors across the construction sector.
You will be marketing our clients leading range of commercial building consumables including sealants, adhesives, lubricants and PU Foams.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Key Accounts with a value up to £1m.
- Winning and developing new market segments within trade and construction.
- Develop and implement short, mid and long term sales strategy.
- To achieve agreed sales and profit targets for allocated accounts and/or market segments.
- To achieve new key business targets within a defined prospect list.
- Keep the business informed of up to date account, channel and competitor developments.
THE LOCATION: Northern England & Midlands
Ideally located south of the M62 e.g. Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Stoke-on-Trent.
Our client is looking for a dynamic sales professional with experience selling building products via Merchants and Distributors. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Area Sales Manager looking for a step up into a Key Account position.
Some experience of managing key multi branch accounts would be extremely useful.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and reporting skills, both verbally and written and a structured CV with evidence of career progression.
THE REWARDS: Basic salary circa £38, 000. Bonus 20%. Car P11D value would be up to £25k. Pension after probation of 2%. Company car. Laptop, Blackberry, Fuel card, Hotel card, Home office assistance. Holiday package