Marketing Manager: Manchester
Marketing Manager: Manchester £28 - 35K
If you're an agency candidate looking for your first clientside role, or an experienced Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive with experience in the Business Services sector, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Working for one of Manchester's leading integrated agencies, you will be taking responsibility for the agencies own Marketing activities targeting new clients.
You will be joining an agency that has enjoyed significant growth in recent years. The Marketing Manager role has been created as part of their plans for further growth and will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the agencies existing Marketing strategy and online presence, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Updating the agencies website to ensure it reflects the changing landscape and highlights their impressive track record.
- Management of all Social Media activities and development and implementation of an effective content plan.
- Overseeing the agencies Email Marketing, SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Development of literature and materials for the Client Services and New Business team.
- Various additional duties.
Offering a fun working environment with regular socials, its a great agency to join. The Marketing Manager will be given plenty of autonomy to shape the Marketing strategy, working alongside a highly talented Creative and Technical team.
The role would suit an Account Manager looking to move into a Clientside role, or a Marketing Manager with previous Business Services experience (Legal, Accountancy, Marketing, Recruitment etc). Additionally you should be able to demonstrate:
- A solid understanding of Digital Marketing particularly Social Media.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience developing effective Marketing strategies.
For more information forward your CV ASAP!