Digital Merchandiser - ECommerce - Head Office Based - Branded Fashion Retailer
Our client is a Branded Fashion & Leisurewear Retailer with High Street Stores and Concessions within Department stores across the UK.
They are an exciting, stable, growing and financially strong business.
They are looking to recruit a Digital Merchandiser to join their expanding Head Office team.
As Digital Merchandiser you will help grow the online business; minimally achieving the annual sales budget.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager and working alongside the Retail and Marketing teams you will be responsible for day to day trading analysis, site merchandising, and product maintenance and will offer general assistance to help transform our digital marketing channels.
We have stand alone stores on the high street and Designer Outlet villages but you will also be responsible for product maintenance for our online business with one of our trading partners, House of Fraser, where we also have some retail concessions. As a key remit of this role you will ensure that standards are maintained and improved whenever possible across the site to give our customers a best in class shopping experience.
What You’ll Do
- Daily and weekly site trading reports analysing opportunities, threats and trends
- Reporting on site trading down to option level
- Using margin and merchandising sell through reports to create opportunities for online sales
- Visual merchandising of the site in line with sell through report and digital campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to help optimise sales
- Help grow the our clients database with quality customer data
- Work with marketing and the Ecommerce Manger to develop weekly strategy
- Page and category management
- Product upload onto the website in a timely manner and keep a record of all product upload to ensure the site is up to date with quality information at all times
- Responsible for the product maintenance for HOF site
- Assisting with Ecommerce photo shoots
- Assist with Customer care in holidays or absence
Who You Are
You are quick to learn, take pride and ownership over your deliverables. You have an inquisitive mind are passionate about online retailing and digital marketing. You will have creative flair paired with a numeric skill set which allows you to pinpoint opportunities within reports and help take advantage of these to the best effect of sales and online revenue.
- A love of product and a real passion for digital/online selling
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 6-12 months experience working within a related role
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to analyse data
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate skills in Excel and the Microsoft suite essential
- Experience with Content Management Systems & Photoshop is preferable
Direct Report: Ecommerce Manager
Based: Manchester Head Office