Client Money & Reconciliations Associate
A highly regarded Investments company is looking for a Client Money & Reconciliations Associate to join their growing department. This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for an exciting new challenge for 2017!
In this role you would support the continual development of the team of administrators through performance management techniques, motivating and promoting employees in recognition of their achievements. You'd also be challenging current methodology to achieve effective work-flow and maximising operational efficiencies. You would be jointly responsible for the management of the team and deputising the Line Manager when required.
- Reconciling client money & client assets and ensuring that existing and potential future business processes adhering to CASS regulations.
- Maintaining internal controls in adherence with CASS rules adherence, reconciliation, financial reporting and audit liaison.
- Compiling management information and statistical analysis to the board and senior management committee.
- Continually focusing on the delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by their clients.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the core team processes, including daily cash settlement, cash issue investigation, payment input, liaison with fund managers regarding cash/unit issues, cash account reconciliation, unit reconciliation for all nominee companies, consistencies against procedures, process checking and error control.
- Responsible for team development through structured 1-2- 1, appraisals and individual training and development plans.
- Maintaining knowledge of all relevant external regulatory requirements and internal processes to ensure all procedures are accurate and approved.
Candidates should have most or all of the following experience:
- Strong background in Financial Services & Investments industry
- Client Money & CASS knowledge
- Reconciliations experience
- Flexible and proactive attitude; adaptable to change
- Good decision making skills with an approachable manner
- Senior level team or supervisory experience.
The company offers an excellent benefits package and a highly competitive bonus is paid in addition to salary. There are fantastic opportunities for career progression as the company continues to grow. This person can expect to significantly develop their skills within the role.