UX Researcher - User Experience
Job title: UX Researcher
Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+in-house relocation assistance)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits (inc flexible working hours + bi-annual salary reviews)
Keywords: UX, User Experience, Research, User, User Journey, Birmingham
UX Researcher with User Centred Design, User Experience Research, Usability Testing and User Journey mapping expertise is highly sought by a multiple award winning games studio based in Birmingham who are the UK's largest privately owned mobile e-gaming studio! We currently have just over 190+ employees here at our Birmingham HQ and we offer some of the UK's best career progression plans and earning potential with bi-annual salary reviews!
The User Experience Researcher will be primarily responsible for the analysis and reporting of user-centred design research and usability testing across our 3 brands (mFortune, Pocketwin, Mr Spin). You will draw insight and reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring their behaviours and motivations and work closely with teams of Designers, Product Managers and Software Developers to develop brand new features!
Key skills we're looking for…
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience developing A/B and multi-variant testing
- Experience working with graphic designers and developers to test proposed look and feel initiatives
- Ability to create and maintain personas from demographic research
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely (or other AB testing software)
- Experience in the Games sector
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled and experienced UX Researcher with User Centred Design, User Experience Research and Usability Testing expertise then send in your CV today for review.