Senior Paraplanner/ Work Flow Manager
My client is a leading nationwide wealth management advisory bran. Now looking for an experienced Senior Paraplanner to join the team.
- In this role you will be actively reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and ensuring these are in accordance with the Investment philosophy.
- The role requires you to manage the work flow for Paraplanning team, and ensure reports are back within the desired SLAs
- Working to develop more junior Paraplanners, and provide ongoing support
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package including death in service, child care voucher scheme membership as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions. A future share incentive scheme will also enable you to share in the success of the business going forward.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven paraplanning background
- Qualified to level 4 ideally working towards level 6
- Long term cash flow modelling exposure would be ideal
- IHT mitigation and tax planning strategies
- Report preparation for high net worth individuals
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.