Java Software Engineer
iSource IT are currently looking for Java Software Engineers with around 3 years' experience + to work for a Market Leading Manchester based e-commerce organisation. The organisation is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Software Engineers to work within a rapid growing team working with cutting edge tools to create an unrivalled Customer Experience across all platforms and the organisation is only at the start of the journey.
Salary is between £42,000 & £50,000 (dependant on experience), 25 days' holiday, private healthcare, 10% bonus plus further benefits.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in writing quality code using Java 8
- Strong experience of using GIT, Bamboo or Jenkins
- Good experience in MVC or Spring
- Strong experience with writing SQL and RDBMS design and implementation.
- Good knowledge of Object relational mapping tools such as JPA and Hibernate
- Good proficiency with web services and APIs ideally using REST or SOA
- Writing tests using techniques (TDD and BDD).
- Demonstrated experience in working with high-performance, high-availability Java applications using the latest Java technologies and frameworks.
If the above is of interest and would like to hear more about the opportunity, please contact me below with an up to date CV and I will be in touch.