We are looking to recruit an energetic, hardworking individual to join our administration team dealing with SIPP.
As a member of the team, you will be expected to provide administration services for our SIPP clients.
You will be responsible for all aspects of SIPP administration from new business to settling benefits and will be dealing with financial advisers, clients and a range of investment and pensions providers.
You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately.
It is important that you can build relationships with our advisers and clients and deliver an exceptional service.
Knowledge and experience
The role is extremely varied and you will need to be able to work under pressure. You will be joining a small team and be expected to share knowledge and help out less experienced members of the team.
A summary of the key tasks is as follows:
Ability to carry out the following duties for SIPP with minimal supervision:
- SIPP establishment, setting up member records and issuing welcome information
- Contribution processing including identifying payments over the AA
- Processing and calculating pension benefits
- Payment of benefits using payroll systems and monitoring ongoing pension benefit cases
- Death benefit calculations
- Transfers in and out both as cash and in specie
- Investment transactions including identifying non-standard investments
- Dealing with enquiries from client, advisers and other third parties
- Property administration
- Borrowing calculations
- VAT registration and returns
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Numerical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Origo options transfer service would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience using a SIPP database system is desirable.
We would be keen to hear from anybody with relevant work experience who is looking for a fresh challenge in a successful and growing business.
Location: Manchester (Sale)
Position: Full time