Commercial Insurance Underwriter Manchester
FPSG is delighted to be working exclusively with this respected insurance company in their search for a commercial insurance new business underwriter to join their Manchester office.
As a commercial insurance underwriter, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and growing new business opportunities within the region.
- Building strong working relationships with key brokers.
- Identifying underperforming brokers and implementing measures to improve their business.
- Underwriting mainly new business but with some renewal (property and casualty) risks.
- Enhance the company image and brand within the region.
- Working closely with account managers to offer a professional, complaint and efficient service.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in commercial underwriting - property and liability essential.
- Possess demonstrable drive, self-motivation and determination to achieve results.
- Hold Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications or be working towards this goal.
- Have strong communication, negotiation and IT skills.
This position comes with a competitive salary to £45,000 plus cont pension, 26 days holiday, death in service, private health insurance and realistic career progression
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink on or email
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.