Cash and Banking Controller
I am currently recruiting for an international financial services company based within the heart of Birmingham City Centre. This business requires a confident, experienced and professional individual to head up a team of 3 within the banking controls team and a Cash and Banking Supervisor.
This is a key role within the company that will require someone who has worked with clients on a day to day basis; managing portfolio’s and reporting important information to senior stakeholders within the business.
Ideally you will;
- Have extensive knowledge within a billing position, preferably in a role where you have been in charge of a small team previously, able to delegate and show authority when needed.
- Be able to take control and develop a team, having outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Communicating information both in and outside of the business.
- Be commercially aware, able to improve processes and internal controls within your team to help it run more efficiently.
- Adhere to individual client requirements on both reporting and reconciling accounts within a specific time frame.
In return you will;
- Be able to grow and strive within a company that promotes progression and professionalism.
- Be given the opportunity to develop within the accountancy field broadening your skills and achievements.
- Have the benefit of working for a large, reputable financial services company
- Be in control of your own team able to train and support as you see fit improving processes and procedures along the way
If you have come from a legal, property or financial services background this is an excellent opportunity to grow your cash and banking knowledge within a company that are well recognised and marker leaders in their field.