Web Analyst - Digital Agency - Manchester - £20k - £30k
A fantastic and urgent opportunity is currently required for a Web Analyst to join an exciting eCommerce company based in Manchester.
As part of their growth strategy, our client is looking for a really passionate and driven Web Analyst to join their small but talented team. The successful web analyst will, focus on analysing, interpreting and delivering in-depth actionable insights into customer behaviour. This role will be supporting various different departments across the business in order to aid the ongoing success of web analytics.
The Web Analyst will ideally have experience working within an Ecommerce or digital environment and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Using your technical knowledge to produce insightful analysis of data with conclusions and recommendations for business improvements
- Someone to interrogate our client's data within Google Analytics understanding misconfigurations
- Passionate about getting user insight and using your knowledge of user behaviour to inform your recommendations
- Management of projects from brief via analysis through to implementation
- Production of regular client reports accurately and in a timely manner, having the insight to make suggestions for improvement in content where necessary
- Identification and management of web analytics projects covering developments and improvements in site operations, website personalisation initiatives, multi variate testing, email and customer journey
- A strong understanding of multi-attibution and cohort analysis
- Acting as a Champion for the use of web analytics to help inform short and long term marketing opportunities
- Research into and implementation of recommendations to improve web data hygiene
- Making actionable recommendations for improved online / digital performance
- Highly numerate, with strong communication and presentation skills
- At least 1 year of working with Google Analytics
- Ideally hold Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience of working as a web analyst
- Enthusiastic and driven, with meticulous attention to detail and overall passion for excellence
- Ambition & drive to develop and progress
There are lots of room and opportunities for growth and advancement for the web analyst but it is vital that the web analyst has the personality and ambition to make a real success of this area of the business. This key role will play an important part in the success of the organisation with lots of room and opportunities for advancements.
Apply today with an up to date CV today for immediate consideration to
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at