Job title: Trainee Buyer
Salary: £18,000 plus annual bonus of 10% of salary and great corporate perks
About our client:
Are you a Buyer or Trainee Buyer seeking a new and progressive career opportunity? If so, a fantastic role has become available with a global Technology business to join a successful, energetic and expanding operation in the Manchester area.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide best purchasing techniques at the best possible price in line with customer and business objectives
- Developing supplier relationships at every possible opportunity
- Working with the Purchasing and Category Manager in order to achieve desired market share targets and rebate targets.
- Liaising with sales teams to communicate any issues arising with their orders
- Liaising with warehouse to ensure any issues can be resolved in a timely fashion
- Providing cover for other members of the department as necessary
- You will preferably have experience in a similar purchasing position
- You will have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate a strong purchasing knowledge
- Self starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Drive and ambition
- Competent using all Microsoft products
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.