Sales Executive -IMMEDIATE START
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £16K base with £45K uncapped OTE
About the Business…
This is a trail-blazing education business which was founded in 2012. After buying out one of the UK's leading online professional training provider. With over 30,000 active students, we combine the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive private equity group
The business's strategy is to become a global leader in online education with significant market share under both their own brands and through powering learning platforms for brands leading their fields, including Google as a current example. They aim to build a market leading reputation for quality and achievement through every part of its business, and that starts with the Enrolments team.
Therefore they are looking to grow their team of bright, customer-focussed Sales Executive to help provide their prospective students with all the information they need to enrol on an appropriate course. It is a highly consultative role, and needs a real understanding of students' needs and ambitions and their commitment to study.
The Sales Executive is an exciting and fulfilling role to become a trusted advisor to individuals looking to accelerate their career progression and provides the perfect entry point into our organisation for talented individuals.
The importance of the Sales Executive…
The Sales Executives are the frontline of the business. Experts in understanding the needs and goals of individuals and advising them on the most appropriate course, they promote the business to prospective students by providing high quality, detailed information and customer service to enable individuals to make an informed choice regarding their learning method and education provider.
Their commercial aptitude also means that they are focussed on achieving enrolment targets, along with other key business metrics, to drive the business forward.
Key duties and responsibilities…
- Understand prospective students' education level, commitments, motivations, needs, interests and goals so as to advise them on the most appropriate route for them to pursue and promote relevant courses and services
- Present correct and timely information regarding the business, its courses and services, application requirements, enrolment procedure and payment plans to prospective students via inbound and outbound calling, email and scheduled phone appointments
- Maximise student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business
- Actively adhere to and promote the highest level of customer service standards and act as an ambassador for Floream at all times
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all courses and services
- Develop and maintain an awareness of key competitors, their offerings and the market in which Floream operates
They pride their selves on their expertise. Newly-appointed Sales Executives undergo a rigorous induction programme, which is a mix of classroom and real life learning observing and working closely with our existing Sales Executives. This format allows for a comprehensive introduction into the company, its strategy, products and services, our student experience and their policies and processes, with a structured and supported transition into the role and live Enrolments environment.
It is an exacting course, and performance is continually assessed. Further training in subsequent weeks consolidates the initial induction period, allowing newly-appointed Sales Executives to provide advice to students enthusiastically, professionally and with confidence.
- Successful prior experience of working in a demanding, performance-focussed office environment in a customer-facing role
- A track record of delivering against performance targets and meeting deadlines
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM databases is advantageous but not essential.
Attributes & Skills
- Ideally educated to degree level to a 2:1 standard or above (a degree in an area that they teach, such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR is advantageous but not essential)
- Possess a friendly, confident and engaging personality, able to communicate effectively and professionally and build strong relationships with students
- Strong organisational, time-management and administrational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Adaptable, able to learn quickly and use own initiative - thrives under pressure
- A real passion for education and learning and how it can transform lives
- Strive to meet customer need and deliver the highest level of customer service
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation working both independently and as part of a team