1st Line Support / Helpdesk Immediate Start
Working within the Support Department as a Customer Service Technician the successful candidate will provide high quality first point of contact customer support for end users. Specifically, you will be supporting users through their migration to the upgraded version of our bespoke software.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide 1st line contact technical support to customers via email and telephone as they migrate to a newer version of a Citrix-hosted application.
- Provide high standards of customer service.
- Record detailed and accurate notes within internal ticketing system.
- Track all calls received, ensuring customers are kept informed of the status of their queries.
- Shadow customer sessions for one-to-one training.
- Maintain and create relevant knowledge articles to be available to both internal and external customers.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all queries and issues.
The successful candidate must possess either proven software support background or experience of working within a busy call centre/multi-function customer facing environment, along with the following skills & attributes:
- Previous experience of supporting customers on various versions of Microsoft Windows, including different web browsers.
- Prior experience of supporting applications hosted through Citrix (Citrix Client only, no Citrix Server knowledge is required).
- Problem solving - the ability to trouble shoot, thinking laterally and questioning the situation before having to escalate the issue or seek assistance.
- Attention to detail - the ability to dissect complex information and execute to a top standard ensuring attention to small details.
- Customer Service - passion for providing top quality service to customers, building rapport and trust.
- Resilient - able to work in a pressured environment, dealing with potentially difficult customers in a professional manner.
- Fast learner -able to take on and retain large amounts of new information including bespoke software.
- Time management skills - juggling many tasks and a high work load adhering to customer service level agreements, whilst maintaining attention to detail and communication with customers.
- Driven and able to use own initiative - within a team that is not micro-managed.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator - able to explain technical issues in a clear and concise manner to non-technically minded clients.