Business Development Manager
My client is a leading integrated service provider, operating in the social housing, public sector and construction.
My client focuses both on developing solutions which meet current market demands and at the same introducing innovative new products which give customers the opportunity to win new business or give themselves a competitive edge.
The purpose of the Business Development Manager is to build successful relationships with existing and new clients ensuring both business growth and profitability, also to provide support to Regional Managers and their teams to increase project scope and develop long term strategic relationships with clients.
- To identify opportunities' and develop a sales pipeline
- Manage strategic tender opportunities' through all stages of the procurement process including presentations and competitive dialogue
- To develop and write technical proposals for Pre-Qualification documents
- To develop and write technical proposals for bids
- Provide support through the mobilisation of new contracts and taking the leads on specific activities within the overarching mobilisation plan
- To represent my Client within the housing sector, including attendance at industry events, conferences and forums.
- Understanding of the Construction / Housing or Maintenance Sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to build strong client relationships at a strategic level
- To be self-motivated and able to develop ideas and initiatives
- Ability to lead, facilitate and co-ordinate various activities as part of the procurement process
- Ability to work in and with teams
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
You will have a proven track record within the construction, social housing, planned maintenance / property refurbishment sector. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, exceptional presentation skills and be working in a customer facing role.
On offer for the successful Business Development Manager is a highly competitive salary up to £50,000 (dependant on experience) as well as a company car, benefits and a generous individual bonus scheme. The company also offers all Business Development Managers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
This is an incredibly exciting new role within a fast growing division of a successful, profitable National contractor; it is an excellent opportunity for a competitive Business Development Manager who is looking for stability and career progression. If you think you are ready to take the next step and want to progress your career please apply now!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.