Assistant Management Accountant
Four Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a full time, permanent basis in North Cheshire/South Manchester.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and hugely profitable Property Company that offers excellent career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a large, exciting and dynamic team, your role will be to provide financial support including managing the month-end and daily processes for part of the Group.
This position comes at a very exciting time as the company is going through huge growth with great plans for the future. They offer a vibrant working environment plus incentive schemes and rewards for hardworking employees. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
You daily duties will include but are not limited to;
- Oversight of the daily banking and purchase ledger for 9 subsidiary entities
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all subsidiaries
- Provision of commentary, on a monthly basis, for P&L movements within the subsidiaries
- Lead and manage an Accounts Assistant
- Provision of information to external auditors
- Continually looking to improve processes both within the Finance team and across other teams within the business
- Support the Finance Manager by undertaking ad-hoc duties
- Additional tasks as required to support the growth of the business
We are looking for someone who is a team player and self motivated in all aspects of their work. You will be driven and look to develop and grow with the company.You will ideally be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA and wanting to progress with continued study.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and match the profile that we are looking for -please send your CV through to .