Corporate Partnership Manager
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Manchester (National Role including Travel- flexible to be based anywhere with commitment to be in Manchester 1 day per week)
12 month fixed term contract
As the UK's leading funeral services provider, we value people and pride ourselves on offering a caring, professional and compassionate service. We're ambitious too, and we're growing to meet business need. We have an exciting agenda ahead of us to grow our funeral plan sales, and our Strategic Accounts team will play a huge part in that. We're looking to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join us on a 12 month contract, and there's a real chance that the role could exist beyond this term due to projected growth.
As a Corporate Partnerships Manager you'll be focussed on both new business development projects and existing account management, in a role that's all about maintaining and developing the great relationships we already have with our partners, and building new partnerships. This will drive sales growth of our funeral plans and contribute to the success of the business.
What you'll do:
- With our existing partners you'll:
- Manage the day to day partnership with Assigned accounts, and build and maintain strong positive relationships.
- Schedule and conduct governance review meetings to discuss performance against plan and identify growth opportunities
- Upskill and train sales teams
- Share relevant information with marketing teams and work with marketing to deliver sales and marketing materials.
- With prospective partners, you'll be targeted on bringing new partners on board by:
- Selling our benefits and gaining buy in
- Calling/ meeting with targeted businesses after gaining leads
- Negotiating and agreeing commercial and contractual parameters
- Working closely with internal colleagues to successfully launch partner activity
To be successful as a Corporate Partnerships Manager you'll need to have the flexibility to travel right across the UK. And as an experienced relationship manager you'll be used to managing accounts and building new business.
What you'll bring:
- Significant experience in both account management and business development in a regional or national role
- Excellent relationship management skills with both existing and new partners
- A strong established network of B2B partners
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel nationally and the commitment to be in Manchester 1 day per week
If you can help us grow our business, we can offer you a whole world of opportunity. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits, you'll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy. We're going on an amazing journey.
172 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale created an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger. And that principles are just as important as profits. They were pioneers. And they left us a legacy that's never been more important or relevant than it is today.
We want to change the world all over again. And we know that to achieve our goal, we need to recruit teams that reflect the communities we serve. We're committed to equal opportunities, and we're re-discovering the pioneering spirit on which a British institution was built. If you believe in our purpose, then join us. And make a real contribution to the revival of an iconic British brand.