Operations Director - QSR
A well-known food service operator is looking for an experienced Business Unit Leader/Operations Director to join their team. You will inherit a strong business but there is work to be done to ensure growth and to drive the business forward. The opportunity to put your own operational stamp onto the business is there and they need an operations director who can take them to the next stage.
Our clients Head Office is located in London, where you would be expected to attend regular meetings throughout your working week. Also, travel across the UK to the various restaurant sites would be required with regular overnight stays.
Responsible for P & L (performance) of a group of stores as well as all Direct and Indirect Reports: RDMs and Restaurant/Store Teams. To provide the development, management and leadership of the BU team delivering the BU KPI’s, business and people plans and to optimize the financial performance, capability and standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- +5 years’ experience as area/ops management level in QSR brands or fast casual.
- Ensures sales and profit budgets are met per store and at business unit level by implementing annual operating plan and daily activities
- Managing/ controlling cost within budget.
- Liaises with Franchisor representatives to maximize support and information flow about current and future requirements of the Brand.
- Manages Store Managers, through a team of RDM and directs the process of succession planning and talent acquisition and development within the brands.
- Regularly coaches RDMs and Store Managers to improve leadership and general skills
- Work closely with Head of Ops, BULs and HR to manage succession and talent across the organisation and not only the business unit.
As this role requires frequent travel across the UK, there is no preffered candidate location. However regular weekly visits to London Head Office is expected.
Flexible working days and locations, evening and weekend work may be required and the ability to stay away from home.
A clean driving licence and car is required and a £5k car allowance is provided for this role. If you are ready for your next challenge, please apply now.
Due to the high volume of interest in this role, we can only reply to successful candidates.