Senior Physiotherapist - Return to Work services
£24 to £26,000 salary
A leading Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation company with a focus on return to work services is looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their team.
The company prides itself on providing a great return to work service for their clients and being able to deliver significant savings to them in absence related costs. They have a large clinic network with great ongoing training and career opportunities.
You will be working from both the central Birmingham clinic and at client sites delivering key services such as -
- Telephone case management
- Triage case management
- Face to face treatments
- Acute physiotherapy
- Functional restoration programmes
- Health promotion programmes
- Preventative training programmes
As the Senior Physiotherapist you will be mentoring and training junior staff and deputise for the Clinic Lead or Supervisor when needed.
- BSc/MSc in Physiotherapy and be HCPC & CSP registered.
- Experience and understanding of providing a return to work service.
- As a Senior you will need to have relevant experience post qualification and be able to mentor and train more junior staff.
- There's a requirement to work at client sites so you will need to be a car owner driver and be happy to travel in the region where needed.