Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer
Job title: Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer
Based (region/office): Birmingham / HSBC
Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ RefrigerationEngineer are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer, reporting to the Birmingham branch. The role will be working with our team of mobile engineers who work across the HSBC sites and also commercial, educational, retail and industrial contracts that we currently maintain across the east and West Midlands Regions.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, and who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
- Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
- Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
- Preferably with good plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- A flexible approach to the work/ clients requirements and be prepared to work out of hours on occasion.
- Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude.
SALARY RANGE: Circa; £28-32k, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experiencedMobile Multi-skilled Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.