Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Calling Birmingham's salespeople
Calling Birmingham's talented sales people… challenge yourself and reap the rewards as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in 2017.
Employing over 1000 sales people across 14 countries, my client is one of the largest and most successful specialist recruitment consultancy businesses in the world. As a result of continued success they have plans to double the headcount of the business over the next 3 years. To support this growth they are now seeking talented, experienced sales people to join their city centre teams in the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Starting basic salary is £18,000-£22,000 with automatic rise to £23,000 - £25,000 after 12 months.
- Uncapped, individual commission for every placement that you make, providing a first year OTE of £35,000-£45,000+, second year £60,000+, third year the sky is the limit! (The most successful established recruitment consultants are earning six figures).
- Individual, team and office sales incentives including international city breaks, additional financial incentives and 'lunch clubs' to Michelin starred restaurants.
- Company car scheme / or car allowance (on qualification), though a driving licence is not required for this predominantly office based role.
- A range of corporate benefits to choose from including pension, healthcare, salary sacrifice, share scheme etc…
Following an initial week long residential trainee recruitment consultant sales course, you will commence your role as a trainee recruitment consultant. During the first 6 months will be supported with an industry recognised training scheme combining e-learning, classroom sessions and on the job coaching. The company is a genuine recruitment market leader in the IT, Sales and Engineering sectors. You do not need any specialist knowledge, but you must be committed to quickly developing your market knowledge and building a network of contacts and candidates. From the outset you will own your own specialism and have the opportunity to make placements and earn commission.
You will receive the very best tools to succeed including a comprehensive client and candidate database, an unrivalled advertising presence and business development support.
- The role is 100% sales. You will be an experienced sales person, with 12 months+ sales experience who thrives on excelling within a vibrant, target-driven environment.
- You will have a determination to succeed and be prepared to work outside the normal '9 to 5' when necessary.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be credible with contacts and candidates, from entry level to director.
- You will have established yourself in another sales role and now be seeking to apply your skills to take your career to the next level as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's 'top billers' include advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, fundraising, door-to-door, events sales, technical sales, broking, mobile phone sales, banking / relationship manager, account manager, medical sales, IT sales, gym membership sales, Travel Representatives and call centre sales.
Whatever your sales background, apply today to take your career to the next level!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.