GENERAL FOREMAN (Birmingham)
One of the UK's leading Civil Engineering and Construction companies is seeking a General Foreman. Due to company growth, they have exciting opportunities for experienced individuals to join their expanding team and cover works that will be undertaken throughout the Midlands. Projects involve complex Highways and Bridge construction. Infrastructure and General Civils.
As a General Foreman, you will be responsible for ensuring that site personnel are following correct work procedures and safety precautions and that work is carried out to programme and to the required quality standards.
• Attending daily briefings
• Overseeing site operations
• Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers
• Maintaining health and safety records
• Managing plant and labour
• Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
• Carrying out Tool box talks and safety briefings
• Assisting in the production of RAMS documentation
• Updating the daily site diary and other paperwork
• Ideally academically qualified to HNC or equivalent qualifications.
• Delegate and manage others
• Work within a team,
• Have good problem solving ability
• Be Quality and Health & Safety orientated
• Hold a valid first aid certificate
• SMSTS qualified
• Hold a valid CSCS card
On Offer is an excellent Salary of up to £45K (Dependent on experience) + Package.