Accounts Payable Assistant (Legal) - Immediate Start
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant (Legal) to join our client, a leading international legal practice based in Bristol.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all external costs are accounted in a timely manner and that suppliers are paid within agreed terms.
- Processing of invoices and disbursements through manual input and costs uploading
- Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintain the integrity of the AP and nominal ledgers, posting journals and making adjustments where necessary to ensure full compliance with internal controls and other regulations
- Liaise with clients regarding chasing letters and any queries they might have
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Ensure invoices are scanned and filed correctly
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Highly organised and attentive to details
- Proficient with spreadsheets and accounts systems
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Experience in a similar position from the legal sector highly advantageous
This is a full-time position to start immediately in Bristol with a starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000.
If you’d like to find out more about this position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.