Our client is an established central London based multi-trade reactive and planned maintenance provider delivering services to domestic properties across London.
The company are looking to recruit experienced mobile reactive Gas Engineers, to work on a permanent basis and whom have the following qualifications and attributes;
- ACS qualifications minimum requirements; CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1
- Time served, with experience of working within a maintenance/small works environment
- Experience in working for a Reactive Maintenance company
- Experience in repairing and maintaining gas heating appliances including the ability to diagnose defects and accurately report findings to include the cost of repairs.
- Experience in installation of Domestic Heating systems
- Experience in the testing and certification of domestic appliances.
- The ability to review work on site and identify the most efficient methods of repairing/maintaining and costing same
- The ability to effectively communicate with the company's management team and clients in support of delivering service excellence
- To participate in the company's on-call rota
- Full driving license
- A good standard of administration
- High standards of personal presentation.